Kimberley Employment Services (KES)
KES is managed and owned by Aboriginal members from Broome and the Dampier Peninsula.
We offer a range of support for jobseekers including:
- Employment Advisors for guidance, support, and reverse marketing to prospective employers
- Soft skills training and accredited courses;
- Assistance with resumes, motivational coaching, interview skills
- Use of the facilities in our Broome Office including phone, fax, computers, internet, email, and newspapers
- Support and assistance for up 6 months after you start your job
Whether you are ready to move into work or you need extra skills and training, a KES Employment Advisor can assist you towards your chosen career path.